After completing my schooling in Mathematical Sciences from Varanasi (http://www.sunbeamschools.com/), I was kind of lost in which stream to pursue my career in. I had genuine interest in Social Services specially in public sectors, however I got inclined towards the technological era (yr 2001) and started preparing for IT in National Level engineering colleges. After 6 months of intensive preparation I managed to get into BITs Mesra Lalpur branch (http://www.bitmesra.ac.in/). I finished my undergrad bachelor's degree with a first class distinction (85%). I had an offer to work in a Software Consultancy firm in Noida but was determined for further higher education therefore I started applying for my Master's degree. After couple of applications, I received an unconditional offer from Queen Mary University of London in their Advanced Methods in Computers Science Postgraduate Master's course. The course had an intensive syllabus and was of my great interest. I didn't give it a second thought and came to London to pursue the degree which I successfully completed in 2006. The PG degree in QMUL proved to be an eye-opener and prepared me for the Software and IT industry in United Kingdom. Click here QMUL to view my alumni profile @ Queen Mary University of London.
No comments:
Post a Comment