Thursday, 1 January 2004

Welcome All

Welcome to all the users, friends, relatives and well-wishers to my new blog.

I never imagined of start writing my personal blog but here I am writing my first blog ever and to be honest I am quite enthusiastic about it. The idea evolved when some of my colleagues and friends in India and USA wanted to share some technological issues and the work I am involved in and I didn't have any ftp or http site to share that time. Please excuse the mistakes as its my first attempt ever. Although I used to write my personal diaries in GCSE's (lol). I will try my level best to keep this up to date (and am starting it backdated).

Please leave your comments in this blog and your suggestions in the guest book of my website


Thanks & Regards
NISH, U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment