Wednesday, 15 July 2009
SugarCRM further development
Last week the application (open source community edition) got set up on the vmware box successfully. SugarCRM Community edition has been set up as a virtual Windows 2003 server with a MySQL database and it is being backed up on a daily basis atm. I made the decision to start with the free Community version for the initial configuration. It seems to be a relatively straightforward procedure to transfer the data to the commercial Express or Professional products at a later date if extended functionality/support is required. The commercial team needed an on-site support (for further maintenance) and the IT Infrastructure Manager recommended my name for it. I am excited that I'll be the principal support person for CRM on site and to that effect; will be controlling it solely. I prefer working in stress as pressure brings the best out of me (i know i know not a very good quality...he he), specially when I am alone (however it doesn't mean I am not an effective team player).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment